rganize and maintain personnel records.
– Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
– Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
– Revise company policies.
– Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
– Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates).
– Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
– Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
– Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
– Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
2 – 5 years of experience in HR administrative duties.
– Indian candidates will only be considered for the role.
– Good command of English and Hindi.
– Has to have dealt with HR Operations, HR systems, documentation, compliance, payroll, etc.
– Candidates having abroad experience are welcome to apply for the role.
– Male candidates will only be considered.
Please visit our page to check out our current list of vacancies.
Follow us on and to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.