– Provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
– Talent Development and Management.
– Leadership Training and Development.
– Employer Branding to attract top talent.
– Diversity and Inclusion.
– Employee Engagement Programs.
– Awards and Recognition Programs.
– Developing a corporate culture system.
– Developing and implementing HR Policies and Procedures.
– Providing input as a Strategic HR Advisor for all aspects of recruitment, hiring process and expansion plans.
– Will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities.
– Involvement in Budgeting and Payroll Process improvement.
– Provide strategic guidance on HR to the office.
– Active Inclusion and Participation in Strategic Planning.
– Best Hiring Practices.
– Compensation and Benefits – Revamping Pay structure and introduction of a grading system.
– Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
– Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
– Oversee all labour engagement for the office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.