HR Analyst Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an experienced HR Analyst to take overall responsibility for film and television show production:/
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the HRIS and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, benchmarking data etc.
- Analyzes data, identify trends and patterns, highlight inconsistencies / errors in data and ensure it is corrected at the source.
- Prepares quality reports providing meaningful insights which can be used for business decisions and strategies.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy policies and best practices.=
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or related.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytic role is a must. In addition, experience in manpower budgeting, payroll, benefits analysis, business intelligence would be an advantage.
- Advanced level in MS Excel & proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
- Experience in SAP modules such as Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Compensation, BPC etc. would be an advantage.