1- HR Asst Supervisor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Set and lead on Activate and execute all execution of Saudi’s Back Office and Local business service delivery strategyagenda for Employee Services, TA, TM, TR, Learning, Facilities, ER and Temp. Labor services in in alignment with Egypt’s HRLT his/her designated locations.
- Ensure a consistent service delivery of HR Ops back office and Local business services to all concerned parties
- Work along with local HR and COEs in supporting the employee life-cycle in his/her designated activities in addition to ensuring adherence to the company’s policies and procedures, labor law and position management principles, Provide advice to the HRLT in the new initiatives and in crisis management Maintaining proper workflows & SLAs with other HR work streams to ensure a smooth delivery
- Oversee and manageExecute the service deliveryactivities in the following verticals in His/Her designated areas including:
- 0- 3 years of general professional experience in HR preferable in HR ops
- Good customer enterface and focusing on employee experience excellence
- Time management – ability to focus and get things done and know what is business critical; able to deal with conflicting priorities and ambiguity
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces.