HR Business Partner Job | Etihad Airways Jobs in Abu Dhabi
The Human Resources (HR) business partner role is responsible for supporting the recruitment function across the organization. You will work closely with the HR team to ensure that we have the right people in place to deliver our vision and strategy.
You will provide a high level of service to both internal and external clients, ensuring they receive the best possible experience throughout their time at the company.
HR Business Partner Job in Abu Dhabi
1- HR Business Partner
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The purpose of the HR Business Partnership role is to act as a change agent in regard to People and culture through delivery of tailored HR strategies across assigned Area that is aligned to the overall talent strategy across the organisation. The HRBP will collaborate with senior leaders and teams across the HR function to bring critical insight on talent strategy challenges within assigned area with a focus on organizational design and culture, leadership development, workforce planning and talent management.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Business leads, offering guidance and thought on a range of people related topics (e.g., culture, inclusion, development team effectiveness, engagement, Operating modules, Business continuity )
- Provide effective and timely support and guidance to management on people management practices and best practice, and ensuring that people managers are empowered with the right tools and HR knowledge to run their day-to-day business
- Represent the business on People challenges that drive an exceptional employee experience (e.g., Policies and Processes, Total rewards diversity, retention, engagement)
- Partner with assigned business leaders to define and deliver respective talent strategy that are relevant to the business and aligns with EAG’s Talent Philosophy and Business Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree is a must preferably in HR or Business Management.
- + 6 years’ experience in 2 or more HR disciplines and/or HR generalist role
- Strong business acumen and experience leading HR initiatives beyond the scope of steady-state support of the business
- Experience of leading HR initiatives in an organisation which prioritises talent and employee experience