HR Compliance Officer Jobs In Dubai UAE | DP World
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Over the past 38 years Drydocks World-Dubai, a DP World Company, has become a leading provider of marine and offshore services to the shipping, oil, gas and energy sectors. Conceived as an ambitious project under the guidance of H.H. Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum the late Ruler of Dubai, the yard is strategically located in a rapidly developing region of the world.
- Act as the primary contact for all the matters related to compliance with Human Rights mandates.
- Stay well versed in local and international employment rules related to human rights and any updates to compliance regulations.
- Review existing HR Polices & Procedures and recommend applicable changes in compliance to human right mandates and update approved changes to existing policies & procedures. Propose any new enhancements to the current compliance management process.
- Provide input and makes recommendations for systemic improvements to decrease incidents of abuse, neglect or exploitation in relation to human rights.
- Conduct scheduled Human Rights Compliance Audits in order to identify possible weaknesses or risks. Investigate and resolve complaints and observations related to human rights issues.
- Ensure that all employees are educated about human rights compliance regulations. Facilitate awareness sessions to educate employees about all relevant policies and procedures with a focus on human rights mandates.
- Degree or Diploma preferably in the field of Management or MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized institute or equivalent.
- Training in human rights laws and regulations.
- Minimum five years of professional experience performing duties related to the essential functions of the position described above.
- Knowledge of UAE labour law and international laws related to compliance with human rights.
- Ability to discuss sensitive / confidential topics or cases with colleagues, superiors and business partners.
- Written communication skills and the ability to draft and edit proposals, reports and correspondence.
- Proficient using standard computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to plan and organize work, adjust to changing priorities, and achieve objectives within deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.