Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As the Human Resources Coordinator – UAE you will add immediate value by providing support to line managers in our Ground Services, Commercial and Cargo across UAE in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, leadership development, performance management, and talent management.
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to employment matters.
- Provide a range of HR services to support the end to end employee experience in all departments including Commercial, Ground Services and Cargo.
- Deal with HR queries from Head Office and Regional Office in coordination with Local Managers.
- Prepare HR documentation for recruitment, promotions, appointments and salary reviews.
- Ensure the local legal requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years relevant experience in HR Coordinator role in fast paced, multisite environment.
- Experience in supporting recruitment activities, investigations, grievance and disciplinary matters and providing HR advice to Line Managers on company policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety.
- Airline experience will be an added advantage.