1- HR Leader
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Acts as business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor for the business leadership team. Understands and contributes to the business strategies and identifies opportunities to improve organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Acts as a role model and sponsor for Eaton Values and Philosophy
- Supports the leadership in the establishment and maintenance of an effective talent management and succession planning process and focuses on building the leadership capabilities for the Middle East operations. Drive local efforts to build bench strength and early talent.
- Ensure effective deployment of performance management systems and coach managers on the process. Ensure peers and leaders are accountable for results and fully utilize the performance management tools to develop direct reports. Challenge the team to collaborate and identify leadership issues within the organization with the goal of addressing all performance issues.
- The position of Human Resource Manager requires specialized knowledge in the following areas; safety, compensation and labor laws, salary administration, performance planning, job evaluation systems, effective change management methods, facilitation skills.
- Also desired strong employee and leadership development experience, collaborative team building, and project management skills. Profound knowledge and experience of change management process implementation
- Experience in driving organizational and cultural changes in a complex environment.
- Minimum educational requirements include Bachelor Degree or equivalent credentials plus 5-7 years functional leadership experience in the human resources field. Advanced degree preferred.