The Team Builders
Our client is hiring an “HR Manager” with a focus on recruitment and training to join their UAE Human Resources Team. If you’re enthusiastic to contribute in a fast-paced environment, please apply the post below:
- Monitor levels of employee engagement to assess areas for improvement and develop strategies and action plans to improve these levels.
- Work with line managers to continuously engage talents and implement retention strategies developed.
- Resolve employee issues with line managers, upholding integrity, confidentiality, impartiality, and professionalism at all times
- Introduce Employee Retention/Recognition Programmes such as Employee of the month, Long Service Award etc.
- Analyze trends and make recommendations that will enhance the Company’s culture
- Review HR policies, processes, and procedures and continuously make improvements to them.
- Ensure their relevance supports the Company’s, HR’s, and the local regulatory requirements in all countries.
- Participate in HR initiatives that align with the business strategy and support the achievement of the organization’s business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or relevant field, CIPD or SHRM is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as in HR and at least 3 years experience in Recruitment especially in retail, logistics or supply chain industry
- Self-starter with the initiative and energy to identify opportunities, create execution plans, and deliver tangible results
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to manage through uncertainty, ambiguity and a dynamic environment
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent command of MS Office skills
- UAE Driving License is preferred
- Willing to join immediately