1- HR Manager – CSHD
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Liaises with people managers regarding the people issues related to procedures and policies and ensures that people managers work within the defined policy & procedures using the HR Service Now and HR Case Management team.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to line managers on employee relations, talent reviews performance management and succession planning, internal policies and procedures, pay review, talent management, absence management and people transition management
- Collaborates with senior management to develop and disseminate appropriate Nationalization policies and procedures and advises internal stakeholders on the relevant policies and procedures of the programme.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
- High level of presentation and facilitation skills.
- High level of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Power point, Visio, MS forms)
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience of advising line managers on general HR and employee relations issues