Binance is looking for an experienced HR Manager. This role would include working with and supporting both local and remote teams across the world.
As a partner and consultant to one of our most critical business units, you will provide your expertise covering a wide range of HR areas to drive company strategic initiatives. You will proactively help resolve issues and offer your advice to enable a rapidly growing team and ensure maximum effectiveness for your function. As a member of the Global HR team, you will also contribute to core HR strategies including Centre of Excellence (CoE), Compensation & Benefits (C&B), talent acquisition, management, and evaluation, culture and improving processes.
- Oversee and ensure day to day HR Operations are operating efficiently and aligned with best practices.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide guidance to business leaders and employees on any HR Related matters.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures.
- Implement country policies that are related to employees’ welfare, compensation and benefits, onboarding/offboarding processes etc.
- Be involved in various HR Projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Strong experience as a HR Generalist and have strong knowledge on Bahrain’s employment laws and regulations.
- Have minimally 5 years of HR Generalist experience ideally within the Tech, Fintech, Finance industries.
- Strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Team player with strong initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently.
- Have an interest in the Cryptocurrency/ Blockchain industry.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire