Airbus Aviation & Aerospace
1- HR Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The HR Officer is responsible for the administration of the Airbus Africa and Middle East payroll, management of HR database, assistance to HR Team in contracts administration, reporting and analysis of HR related data/metrics.
- Processes the monthly payroll within agreed timelines, ensuring accuracy and consistency between payroll and the HR database and ensure all payroll documentation is accurate and maintained in accordance with Data Protection requirements.
- Supports the administration of annual compensation programs including salary reviews, bonus campaign, and share purchase program.
- Supports the annual payroll budget planning process. Liaises with finance to provide annual employee payroll budget data. Assists with finance department inquiries and reporting.
- Responsible for managing, maintaining and updating the HR database with employee data and provide training, guidance and support for HR system users.
- University Degree with a focus on Human Resources
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience related to Human Resources, specifically in Compensation and Benefits part
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel with the ability to use advanced formulas, charts, pivot tables
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data