National Food Products Company
1- HR Officer
Job: Full Time
The HR Officer is responsible for complete employee life cycle across the group in relation to onboarding, offboarding, employee benefits processing, managing location payroll & coordination in implementing of HR projects under the guidance from corporate HR and provide administration support in compliance with company policies.
- Induction & Orientation of new employees. (HR policies, Camp policies, HRMS trainings, Application of insurance, Processing IT & Fleet requests)
- Ensure that the on-boarding and initial trainings are well organized
- Facilitate the employee’s probation review process and ensure issuance of probation confirmation letter on timely manner
- Coordinate and facilitate the performance improvement plan (PIP) with the line manager and employees, in instance where performance is below the expectation with the aim of ensuring fair process.
- Bachelor degree
- Must have work experience in UAE and knowledge of UAE Labor Laws
- Analytical Reporting
- 5 years professional experience in HR at a Generalist level in a major company