HSE Officer Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Mubadala Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
HSE Officer for EHS Implementation & ensure compliance by all parties with COMPANY’s / Client HSE requirements, and regulations and all relevant legislation and statutory requirements, including all laws, rules and regulations (as amended from time to time) of the government of Bahrain:/
- To ensure compliance with the company’s objectives, requirements, priorities, policies, procedures, standards, rules, regulations and guidelines provided by COMPANY from time to time.
- Monitoring contractor’s HSE site activities and ensuring compliance to safe work practices as per the UAE local regulations and project HSE plans and specifications.
- To manage in a manner that achieves quality installations meeting performance parameters set out in the statement of requirements within the cost and schedule targets set by the company.
- To ensure that all actions, works and services undertaken by contractors, are in accordance with the respective agreement with the company.
- Review and approve the HSE deliverables of the project.
- Monitor the construction activities and make sure that these are executed as per the HSE plan and procedures.
- Develop & execute a personal HSE intervention plan. Personal plan to include the activities that support visible HSE leadership such as, safety inspection tours in all areas, identifies potential hazards & recommended solutions, audits, personal interaction and participation in HSE meetings.
- Direct and support the identification of HSE hazards, evaluation of risks for all activities and develop the tools to manage and reduce these risks.
- Participate in and/or review the various Formal Safety Assessments.
- Review HSE Plan, Procedure, Method Statement, Risk assessment & all Health, Safety & Environment related documentation to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Implement improvement & prohibition notice to contractors set up recommendation & corrective action with the close out date follow up the same.
- Managing projects, formulating & finalizing the publication of technical reports.
- Provide advice, information and training for the project management team across all aspects of the health, safety and environmental management system to ensure the highest result
- Ensures all aspects of emergency preparedness and resources are in place and appropriate for the identified risks and simulated/ checked for effectiveness through emergency exercises and drills.
- Conduct internal audits as required by the project / client and recommending remedial action in line with clients requirements.
- Giving presentations to client & higher management for contractor performance.
- Establish formal reporting arrangements on the project progress for the client.
- Recommend corrective actions through pro-active job supervision by regular visits to the operational site activities and generate inspection reports.
- Assisting HSE Engineer/officer for timely incident Investigating and reporting as per the client procedures
- Ensure the maintenance and repair of machinery, plant and equipment, scaffolding erection/dismantling is carried out as appropriate, by a contractor’s competent person. Ensure that testing, inspection and maintenance of lifting & electrical equipment as required.