HSE Officer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Qatar Airways
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Reporting directly to the Sr. EHS Engineer, the incumbent is responsible for delivering the required EHS programs, including staff training, drills, investigations & support to Tasjeel & Retail Marketing staff to improve their EHS-related behavior & culture.
- Support the Sr. EHS Engineer and BU Management in developing the annual EHS Training Calendar/Plans for the Retail Marketing and Tasjeel staff and track the implementation of such plans as per the planned monthly schedule (EHS Annual Plans & related KPI`s monitoring)
- Conduct & provide different EHS, IMS, & Energy training modules to the field staff in Retail Marketing & Tasjeel, in addition to the Contractors and Tenants Safety Training programs
- Support Tasjeel & the Retail Marketing team in conducting all programs to improve their safety culture through public safety campaigns and other activities
- Bachelor degree as a minimum in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in field operations.