1- HUB Operations Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Responsible for the management and facilitation of seamless communications between Etihad and EASC specially for operational and performance activities including VIP requests, unscheduled operations, double catered flights, adhoc return loading requests and coordinates all communications for all stakeholders.
- To track and measure EASC performance against agreed metrics through use of on-site audits, off load checks, OCR reports, feedback from other departments, airport teams and guests. Monitory trends and develop Corrective Action Plans with EASC to address issues and improve performance
- Point of contact for Etihad including GSD, GE, Brand and Training Academy/CBC and coordinates with the team for all delivers including to HQ, planned crew CCI wet run and FJ required, coordinates requirements around any visits to EASC
- Point of contact for all HUB related investigations including cabin safety reports (CSR) by investigating with internal stakeholders and EASC, collecting information and responding to the reports
- Diploma/Degree Level Education, BSC Hotel and Catering Degree an advantage with excellent written and verbal communications skills, English as first or second language desirable
- Minimum of 7 years of airline experience with at least 4 years in Airline Catering Environment.