- Provide Associate support on HR related topics (documentation of and follow-up on requests, escalation of issues, problem solving, meeting notes), ensuring an engaging workplace environment.
- Execute employee administration (incl. Time and Attendance) is managed accurately and timely (e.g. vacation planning support).
- Collect and input data, provide metrics through reports to the HR and Operations leaders.
- Support hiring initiatives including events, onboarding and new hire orientation.
- Minimum high school diploma education degree or equivalent (Level 3 according to European Qualification Framework [EQF]1).
- Knowledge with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook).
- Experience in employment law, and HR / Payroll.