Human Resources Assistant Jobs In Dubai | AESG
We are headquartered in London, Singapore, and Dubai, working throughout the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Our areas of expertise are represented in four core verticals: Building Engineering, Planning and Infrastructure, Strategy and Advisory and Commissioning, Handover and Asset Management.
- Provide daily operational support to the Line Manager and team members.
- Process employees requests and provide relevant information and updates.
- Deal with employee requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide administrative and coordination support with the company Performance Management cycle.
- Follow up with Line Managers on performance management document completion deadlines.
- Ensure all performance ratings are captured/ updated yearly for all staff.
- Draft any letters/ notices as informed by the Line Manager during a grievance or disciplinary process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in administrative and human resources processes
- Good administrative and typing skills
- Good time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Problem-solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the job role
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.