1- Human Resources Clerk
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Human Resources Clerk you are responsible for processing and carrying out all tasks related to the preparation of all forms, letters and applications for various transactions. Within your role you are monitoring all visas and work permits, passport expiry, renewal of registration licenses and permits
- Work closely with the Government Relations Officer / Government Relations Coordinator in preparing and typing out the required forms for the processing of applications for all kind of visas, permits, registrations and renewals
- Monitor expiry dates of employee documents and ensure their renewals are processed on time
- Issue and control of employee lockers and maintain records in order to produce summary on monthly basis
- Issue of document copies as and when required by employees
- You should have a degree in a related discipline with preferable previous experiences within the same field.
- You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.
- The ideal candidate will be helpful, self motivated and with a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively.