1- Human Resources Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Lead the Payroll process by creating of new profiles on Oasys, checking the attendance, checking the payroll inputs while adhering to the approval metrics.
- Handle the on boarding process; ticket booking, transportation request, fingerprints registration, new hire OnQ request, issuing locker keys, name tags, bank card application, bank card application and scanning team members’ documents.
- Creating and maintaining confidential filling system for team member’s files, records and documents, and ensure its adherence with the company’s standards
- Coordinating the leavers’ process in Oasys; raising separations in Oasys, deactivating bank cards if applicable, cancelling medical insurance and filing of the clearance documents including exit interview.
- Responsible for yearly tickets allowance survey, analysis/comparison, monthly payment sheet preparation and tracking.
- Responsible for enrolling new Joiners on Time Attendance Machine.
- Follow up on the medical & life insurance process.
- Handle team member’s various letters requests includes but not limited to: NOC, bank, embassy and employment letter.