1- Human Resources Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
As a Human Resources Officer you are responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager in managing all the respective Human Resources functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all front line employees
- Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis
- Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
- Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
- University degree in a related discipline with preferable experiences within the same role.
- You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.
- The ideal candidate will be result oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude.
- Ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively.