1- HVAC Assistant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout necessary preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on various types of locks, keys and related accessories individually or as part of a technical team, within the designated area, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations. You should be able to carry out all technical and safety instructions from staff, to conform to policy and procedures.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Good knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of HVAC system drawings (circuit & wiring diagrams / schematic & layout drawings) irrespective of manufacturer.
- High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Maintenance or equivalent.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Current valid UAE driving licence is desirable .
- Minimum three (3) year experience within a Facility Management or similar environment.