1- HVAC Technician – Chillers
Job: Full Time
- Efficiently and effectively carryout corrective and reactive maintenance services of unitary, chilled water system equipment’s in accordance with HVAC standards.
- Contribute to the development of a customer focused service and a positive corporate image, including the maintenance of good working relationship with client, client representatives.
- Contribute to safe systems of work and the development of quality management system by ensuring all work practices comply with relevant safety standard.
- Maintain company’s equipment’s, tools and tackles used for maintenance related works and return the same
- 5 years of experience in HVAC Maintenance of Unitary, Applied products & Chillers of residential, commercial and industrial facilities
- 2 years of experience in GCC
- High School Certificate
- Vocational Technical Certificate (min. 6 months) / ITI