The Aquila School
IBCP Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | The Aquila School
The Aquila School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory criminal background checks covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.
- To have the passion and skill to be able to lead learning and teachers so that lessons are engaging and relevant, enabling every child to make as much progress as possible
- To be able to develop positive working relationships with all members of the school community
- To be able to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- To have a sound understanding of the International Baccalaureate philosophy
- Monday to Thursday: 7.20 am – 4.15 pm, Friday: 7.20 am – 12:00 pm.
- Evening and weekend work will be required to support the academic and business needs of the school.
- Holidays are as per the school’s KHDA approved calendar, plus induction weeks/external examination results days as directed by the school’s calendar.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.