American Hospital Dubai
ICU Doctor Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | American Hospital Dubai
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Providing care and assuming responsibility for patients in the intensive care & high dependency units and critical care outreach team. Urgent medical services including resuscitation, stabilization and assessment and diagnosis, treatment and referral as necessary.
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history taking, examination and investigation.
- Recommending and, where appropriate, undertaking treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing, other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
- Demonstrate competency in basic life support techniques – airway management, ventilator and circulatory support.
- Appropriate evidence based screening and risk assessment and Inform all staff, as appropriate, about anything that they should be aware of regarding a patient
- Ongoing care and support for people with chronic and terminal conditions to reduce deterioration, increase independence and reduce suffering linking, where relevant.
- Co-ordinating an individual’s rehabilitation process and participating where appropriate in providing recovery orientated services to restore normal functioning.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Following & complying with policies & processes & applying them to their own work activities, including using/wearing Personal Protective Equipment as required.