In Room Dining Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Four Seasons Jobs
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- The ability to be visible in the operation, recognize and maintain relationships with regular guests as well as cultivate relationships with new patrons.
- Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Be knowledgeable about service techniques and culinary terminology to train staff and sell products to customers and patrons.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment and report to the Manager the recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guests’ expectations.
- Ensure you read the hotel’s employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
- Report for duty punctually wearing professional attire. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.