The Director, Inclusion and Diversity CEMEA will create, lead, manage and implement inclusion and diversity strategies and programs across Visa CEMEA. The Director is responsible for the development and delivery of the regional Inclusion and Diversity strategy and will partner with the global I&D team to build global programs. The leader is also responsible for aligning the I&D work with the social impact and sustainability strategies which form part of the overall team within Visa. The leader will ensure the design and development of the regional program with a focus on recruitment, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement, retention, learning and communications. Externally the leader will help represent Visa’s I&D work and will partner with our client facing organizations and external suppliers to drive the alignment.
- Develop and implement regional inclusion and diversity strategies, including recruitment, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and retention. This is done in partnership with the global I&D team, the regional People team and the CEMEA leadership team
- Establish regional I&D governance and accountability in partnership with business leaders to drive the commitments/goals stated by the I&D strategy
- Manage I&D reporting and drive the I&D narrative with a blend of data and analytics with storytelling ability
- Drive diversity programs in partnership with the I&D team and various stakeholders. Serve as subject matter expert and liaison to the HR team and business leaders to develop strategic action to attract/develop/retain diverse talent
- Partner with communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress
- Partner with Visa University to ensure Inclusion & Diversity development programs are aligned to development and retention goals
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive the I&D business strategy
- Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support our I&D projects/plans/initiatives and business strategies
- 7+ years of experience with a degree; including progressively more senior roles in HR, leadership development or other related fields.
- Experience developing and implementing I&D initiatives, with preference for experience in multiple countries.
- Extensive experience interacting with all levels of stakeholders, including senior level leaders.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build followership and alignment across all levels of the organization.
- Experience representing the organization externally as well, with the ability to leverage both analytics and storytelling to drive messaging.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to quickly transition from strategy to implementation, working on both simultaneously as needed.