1- Incubator Associate
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Create social media calendar, responsible for all social media activities
- Take photographs of workshops & events and edit them for social media use
- Support with admin tasks such as sending out digital assets pre and post workshops to startups, mentors and trainers.
- Digital and Physical Community engagement, driving continued engagement
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to work within the startup ecosystem
- Previously honed skills in community building and social media engagement
- Possess strong project coordination skills.
- You’ll thrive on ownership, and push yourself to be the best you can be
- Strong communicator capable of building rewarding relationships across Careem and the wider community