Professional Communication Corporation
1- Information Security Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Planning, implementing and following up the information security program, to be integrated with the procedures of the entity as a whole.
- Coordination with the Information Security Steering Committee to determine the information assets at the entity level, develop them, and ensure their handling and management.
- Planning, developing and updating an information security risk assessment methodology for the entity, while ensuring that it is constantly reviewed and updated in coordination with the Information Security Steering Committee.
- Ensure that appropriate operational controls are identified and implemented according to the results of the risk assessment.
- To be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
- National service completed.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from an accredited body or its equivalent.
- Holds a specialized certificate such as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)