KEO International Consultants
Infrastructure Operations Leader Jobs in Dubai | KEO Careers UAE
Position: Infrastructure Operations Leader
The Principal / Operations will work closely with other Principles and the Managing Director to monitor overall project status and commercial position of all projects within KEO Infrastructure. The position will communicate with KEO Infra, Finance and other KEO project managers and executives regarding project status and progress, as required.
- Working with the Managing Director to develop, implement, and maintain both commercial and operational management procedures across the division.
- Ensuring that project managers follow appropriate project management standards and practices, in accordance with KEO and divisional project management policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that project managers and Infra leaders remain up to date in project invoicing to the client.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 12 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. Masters preferred.
- Project Management Professional certification or equivalent.
- Chartered engineer certification from an internationally recognized engineering professional body is required.