INSURANCE ASSISTANT Jobs In Dubai | PIPECARE Group
By providing technology and service focused solutions to the international arena of the oil and gas industry, the PIPECARE Group of companies has been helping our customers ensure the integrity of their pipeline and facility assets for over 20 years. Due to our global focus and international growth, PIPECARE is seeking experienced INSURANCE ASSISTANT to support our continued growth.
- Inform the group CMA about current issues, inform about the progress of these tasks, carry out instructions from the group CMA.
- Take part in company’s project activity as required by the group СMA.
- Arrange and maintain insurance protection of the Company’s assets and liabilities.
- Managing overall operations in an insurance setting.
- Creating and implementing insurance policies.
- Connecting specifically with insurance companies/agents.
- Identifying and minimizing threats as part of ongoing risk management responsibilities.
- Resolve insurance queries from departments and third parties.
- Handling any insurance matters relating to the business of the company as required.
- Instruct Broker to arrange and place appropriate insurance programmes to protect the company.
- Manage the review of leases and ensure insurances are in place and recoverable.
- Manage the liability claims notification process to insurers so that the insurers have sufficient information to investigate claims and monitor the effectiveness of the insurer’s claims handling service. Ensure that claims are redirected to service providers wherever possible and ensure the terms and conditions of contracts are clear and robust.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.