Interior Design Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023 | AECOM
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Whether you’ve recently finished your college education and trying to find that “perfect fit” or about to complete your university degree and want to get a taste of the real world, AECOM has a wide variety of Internship opportunities available.
- Serves as a developing professional in an Interior Design team, developing and finalizing work on specific elements of a project under the direction and supervision of a Senior Interior Designer or designated senior team member
- Interior Design, BIM Model and Drawing production (Design Brief compliance, completeness & accuracy) Design co-ordination (within Interior Design & Cross Discipline).
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Interior Design from an accredited University
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months or graduating no later than June 2023
- Successful applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA or 2:1 (or equivalent) and above
- Candidates must be currently based in the UAE
- If you hold a Master’s Degree, you must have started it within 12 months of completing the Bachelor’s Degree in order to have continuous education
To apply for this job please visit aecom.jobs.