1- Interior Designer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You are responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented.
- Planning and coordinating the execution of accessory shops, shop windows, activity podiums, perimeter breaks, self-serve, Swedish Food Market and Exit Café displays in the IKEA.
- Ensure the integrity of the IKEA concept and brand by following IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Ensure in co-operation with the 1st Interior Designer that functional and inspirational display solutions are in line with running commercial activities.
- Together with the Sales and In-Store Logistics teams, implementing the projects or daily sales steering activities efficiently with the use of IKEA display solutions, communication and sales methods.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day.
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 3 – 5 years of retail interior design or visual merchandising experience, IKEA experience is highly preferred
- Proven ability to visualise, design and communicate home furnishing and retail solutions