Renders appropriate care for adult, elderly and adolescent patients 14 years and older in the hospital. Diagnoses diseases and renders non-surgical care; provides consultation in complex cases. Manages internal medicine services.
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries of patients by reviewing the history and clinical records of the patient, performing appropriate physical examination, ordering and interpreting appropriate laboratory, imaging and other diagnostic tests and prescribing appropriate medication and treatment.
- Records findings, plan and treatment in the patient’s chart or electronic medical record if available.
- Practices preventative medicine whenever possible.
- Rounds in equal rotation with other Internists.
- Demonstrates knowledge of established and evolving biomedical, clinical, and social sciences, and the application of their knowledge to patient care and the education of others.
- Practice Based Learning and Improvement: Use of scientific evidence and methods to investigate, evaluate, and improve patient care.
- Interpersonal and Communication skills: Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with patients, families, and other members of health care teams.
- Professionalism: Demonstrated commitment to continuous professional development, ethical practice, sensitivity to diversity, and a responsible attitude toward patients, the profession, and society.
- Systems-Based Practice: Demonstrated understanding of patient care systems in which healthcare is provided, and the ability to apply this knowledge to improve and optimize health care.
- Patient Care: Delivery of compassionate, appropriate, and effective patient care that is effective for promoting health, preventing illness, treating disease, and providing comfort at the end of life
- Education: Board Certified/MRC/MD/MS in Internal Medicine
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience post registration
- License: from all countries of practice
- Must be experienced to deal with emergencies independently and manage CODE BLUE
- Experience in hospital setting full time preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.