Inventory Controller Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | GMG
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing requisitions as required; tracking orders and investigates variances on stock arrival against PO.
- Providing Weekly MIS on Stock Positions, Stock Coverage and Pipeline stock to management for timely action.
- Providing Weekly and monthly MIS on Near expiry stock to respective cross functional teams for timely action.
- Ensures proper recording of Purchase in system including all the stock related expenses are reflected correctly.
- Maintains proper control on Promo Packing such as stock movement, costing and variances.
- Coordinating with Brand team on liquidation of Near Expiry stocks lying in warehouse and Minimizes wastages.
- Leading the Stock Count activities across the warehouses to ensure proper stock position is reflected by the books.
- Coordinating with IT department on system related development and issues.
- Creation of New Brands, New SKUs, Merchandising Category in system, Bar code creation, mapping of new SKUs with warehouse system.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Inventory / Costing Senior Accountant or above, actively handling inventory, pre-order and van sales operations.
- Must have worked in either FMCG / F&B or Retail with 200+ SKUs and AED 80+ MM value, in fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain / Distribution, in particular inbound, outbound, dispatch and warehousing.