1- Inventory Controller – Watsons
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The job holder will be responsible to follow operating procedures, provides inventory control service, ensuring that the stocks are available when needed and that stock movement is accurately tracked and maintained throughout the entire process and stock loss risks are absolutely minimized.
- Controlling the product’s inputs & outputs from warehouses/other Stores. Stock discrepancy during receiving must be escalated to the supplier/sender by raising an SRD report. Coordinate until the SRD s are adjusted in the system.
- Tracking & updating stocks both on Incoming/Outgoing Logbooks & in the system.
- Avoiding product’s shortage by investigating on weekly basis. Perform investigations based on Stock Accuracy Checks. Segregation of Damages in the stock room. Ensuring the movement of the damaged units/ Uniforms to SOF. Then confirm with brand team for updating in the system.
- Support management with the required reports/feedback
- Good Computer skills
- Qualifications from supply chain management/logistics institute
- 1 – 2 years in Retail stock handling role in local market