Inventory Executive Jobs In Dubai | Agile Consultants
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Responsible for inventory management with aim of improving the integrity and accuracy of inventory at all times. Responsible for day to day visual inspection on goods arrived at the warehouse and packed for transferring to own retail shops/dealers/customers.
- Responsible for all activities involved in managing vendor schedule control to ensure on time delivery, accurate system records, and target inventory levels.
- Continuously monitors and establishes inventory improvement strategies to reduce inventory levels and improve lead times.
- Establishes company inventory plans and continuously monitors for corrective actions and improvements.
Communicates with various departments and vendors as needed to resolve outstanding problems, or issues.
- Develops and implements warehouse programs, processes and procedures. Establishes overall material handling plans including warehousing and material flow plans.
- 4 – 5 years of experience as an Inventory Specialist in a manufacturing industry (Automotive – highly preferred / industrial goods).
- Working knowledge of Materials Management processes, including forecasting, planning and distribution.
- Experience with using Supply Chain ERP System – Servigistics.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, UNIQUE, SEQUENCE, PIVOT Table, etc.
- Experience working with multiple distributors.
- Please visit our page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.