MUBARAK & BROTHERS HOLDING
Invesment Analyst Jobs In Abu Dhabi | MUBARAK & BROTHERS HOLDING
We are seeking an experienced Investment Analyst to join our family office. The Investment Analyst will be responsible for analyzing potential investment opportunities, conducting due diligence, preparing investment reports, and monitoring existing investments.
• Conduct a thorough analysis of potential investments, including financial statements, industry
trends, and other relevant data.
• Conduct due diligence on potential investments and provide investment recommendations to
• Prepare detailed investment reports for senior management, outlining key risks and
• Monitor existing investments and provide regular updates to senior management.
• Stay current with market trends and economic developments, providing insights and
recommendations based on research.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure.
• 2-5 years of experience in investment analysis and a background in accounting is prefferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.