Investigator Jobs in Sharjah | Petrofac Careers
- Actively engaged in conducting investigations of possible breaches of the Petrofac Code of Conduct and other Petrofac policies in line with the Petrofac Protocol and any Investigation Management System/Framework.
- Lead, in conjunction with the business and other functions if and when appropriate, complex Investigations across the group consistent with the Investigation Management System/Framework and as agreed with the Investigations Manager and with guidance from the Investigations Director as appropriate.
- Support in ongoing monitoring of the Speak-up incidents to actively assess and identify the potential investigations with guidance from the Investigations Manager.
- Support and liaise with investigators from different functions to enable feedback from the investigation closeout is appropriately fed to the designed Speak Up management process
- Versatile and seasoned investigator/Compliance, Legal or Internal Audit background professional.
- Graduate Law degree preferred otherwise a Degree in Accounting, Business, Engineering) and a second degree (e.g.: MBA, Finance, Law, Economics, Data Analysis) advantageous.
- Professional qualification, such as membership to a bar association, chartered or certified accountant, IT certifications, Chartered engineer, Certified Fraud Examiner, CCEP certifications
- 5+ years investigating and/or other relevant experience gained in Petrofac and/or other relevant companies or professional services firms.