We are backed by Accel Partners & ANSR, a global leader and enterprise transformation platform. For the last 15 years, the worlds leading organisations have trusted ANSR to transform their businesses by building technology and innovation hubs in talent-rich locations.
- Highly skilled in Mobile technologies (iOS, Swift, Objective C, XCUI, Swift UI), good understanding of design
- patterns, working knowledge in cloud-native technologies is desired.
- Excellent understanding of development practices across the development/QA disciplines is required.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Involves knowing the general approach to developing software including
- best practices, concepts, technology, and methodology obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Quality forward development practices, with automation at forefront for continuous quality
- High performing apps focused on a balance of data stored in app vs servers to interact for end consumers, and
- continuous focus on improvement of that
- Secure apps that adhere to best practices for information security
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, Engineering or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of
- experience, education and/or training in the computer systems development field. Previous airline experience not required, but helpful.