1- IT Capability Coach
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Coaching and training on lean agile mindset, team autonomy and servant leadership across IT. Carry out actitivies that enable alignment between portfolio, programme and team level work through fit for purpose processes and frameworks. Coach team memebers on contemporary ways of working based on lean principles.
- Coaching and trainining on scaled agile practices in assigned areas. Implement Agile Release Trains (team of teams) implementation in line with the priorites established by Manager IT Capabilites.
- Collaborate with all IT functions to train and launch cross functional Agile Release Trains (team of teams) that enable business value with high levels of autonomy and empowerment.
- Coach people across IT on lean agile mindset, team autonomy and servant leadership. Collaborate with Tech Academy to provide training.
- Identify the best practices that will enable positive outcomes for the company. Collaborate with people across IT to implement new and enhanced ways of working.
- Information Technology.Other : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in areas like Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Product Management, Applied Sciences, Business Administration and Engineering.
- Certified SAFe- 4 Program Consultant (SPC)