- Accountable for technology operations budget linked to the overall IT service delivery, as per technology strategy
- Ensuring all systems are compliant with relevant regulatory, security, technology and architectural standards
- Managing organisation of the IT help desk. Leading end user satisfaction score improvement programs
- Manage, with the liaison with Head of IT and Innovation, the organisation’s information (electronic data) systems so that they function reliably, meet the organisation’s business needs, and use the organisation’s IT resources effectively
- Maintains and manages all IT systems including cloud platforms, On-Premise Infrastructure, applications, network devices and security tools.
- To support Microsoft Office 365, advising on the application suite and ensuring be-spoke business applications are able to interface with MS Office applications.
- Support Active Directory On-Premise and within Azure and AD Connect – DirSync.
- Use of Powershell Scripting, ensuring risks associated with administrative Scripting are minimized.
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line support and guidance to customers.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in management of technology operations, Infrastructure, Applications and Service Management (ITSM/ITIL), including formal awareness of ITSM processes, e.g., incident management, change management, service request fulfilment, service catalogue, problem management, knowledge management, asset and configuration management.
- Experience of leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out of IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computers, servers, storages, security devices and network systems. Hands on experience of system administrator
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in at least two or more areas of services management, computing and networking support (i.e., cloud operations, service operations, network-based information systems, or desktop support)
- Experience of managing and running of on-premise, cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) and bespoke solutions
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.