- Define & Review IT Strategy and Product Roadmap in-line with the Business Objectives for Whitespot
- Manage and prioritize Whitespot backlog and drive stakeholder alignment
- Work closely with engineering, leadership, and stakeholders to execute roadmap
- Define product solutions and create PRDs to drive alignment and communication
- Lead and manage critical shared applications and technology platforms across Whitespot
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting, technical analysis, evaluating architectural fit and compliance, delivery milestones, and overall applications quality
- Interface with both senior technology leaders as well as senior business leaders in order to accomplish business goals and availability objectives
- Define, implement, manage, and improve operational support processes
- Manage third-party vendor relationships, monitoring license needs and usage
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Information Technology or related field desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce and D365 is a plus.
- 5+ years of product management experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with business stakeholders and handling multiple complex transformation projects and delivering technology capabilities
- Extensive experience in multiple aspects of technology: analysis, project management, systems development, change management, business process improvement, etc.
- Strong general management skills.