IT Project Coordinator Jobs In Dubai UAE | Abbott
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
- Understand the on-going IT initiatives and provided required support.
- Assist the team in creating and maintaining IT project plans, schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinate project resources and activities, including task assignments, status updates, and communication.
- Coordinate project meetings, including scheduling, agenda preparation, and minutes capture.
- Maintain project documentation, including project plans, schedules, meeting minutes, and other project-related documentation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Currently pursuing a degree or recent graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field.
- UAE Nationals only
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other commonly used software applications.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture