IT Senior Internal Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Solera Inc.
About the job
The Global Audit and Risk Services department is currently looking for an IT Senior Internal Auditor to document, review and evaluate internal controls over financial reporting (Sarbanes-Oxley, “SOX”) and conduct internal control reviews focused on providing recommendations for improving business processes / operations, internal control structure and financial systems of the company’s corporate and global regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC, etc.). This role is located in our Madrid office.
- Perform, evaluate, assess, provide opinion and follow General IT Controls (GITCs) audit plans aligned with business objectives.
- Perform special projects including, but not limited to, special investigations, incident reviews, organizational structure reviews, business process reengineering and contract reviews.
- Conduct, and document audits, according to audit program and audit schedule. Establishing Internal audit plan based on business needs and associated risks.
- While on audits, assess controls, identify control weaknesses and communicate areas for process improvements. Perform follow-up of implementation of agreed and communicated remediation actions and timely escalations.
- Prepare detailed assessment reports following each audit using the formal internal audit procedure and process.
- Report all findings to the Solera management team and ensure that corrective action plans are implemented accordingly by performing review of effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Preparing regular Internal Audit report to Local and Global management.
- Provide an understanding of information security (ISO 2700X) and business continuity (ISO 22301) standards for logical and physical security implementations.
- Assist in any type of IT compliance implementation project (ISO, SOC, GDPR, etc.) and fully participate in the internal audit process before official reviews.
- The successful candidate will also be required to provide support to the Solera information security and business functions as required by the Global Audit and Risk Services Management.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture