The Emirates Group
1- IT Service Management Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Perform a continuous cycle of service improvement to the production services that we provide to our customers through rigorous problem, service continuity, availability and capacity planning and management. Define and implement Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and ensure the agreed service levels are met.
- Utilize analytical skills and tools in order to identify records, trends, and analyze all problems that are assigned.
- Proactively identify potential issues which might become incidents, communicate the same to line management, and provide cost-effective solutions in a timely fashion.
- Analyze incidents/alerts from EMS to ensure that potential problems are proactively detected and fixed before they cause business impact.
- Conduct detailed impact analysis, capacity planning and ensure that proper testing of proposed problem fixes are completed successfully before changes to the production environment are requested.
- Work with the IT Management team of BITMs, ASMs, and IT Technical Managers to develop SLOs for Emirates IT customers.
- Information Technology.Project Management: 5+ Years
- Degree in a subject relevant to IT.
- Specialist technical experience, within an IT Service Delivery environment, which includes problem, capacity, service level management and service continuity experience