IT Technician Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Confidential
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are searching for a detail-oriented, dependable technician to join our growing team. The technician’s responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment. You should collaborate with other professionals and be able to make useful recommendations wherever possible.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- High school diploma.
- A relevant degree, certification, or license may be required.
- Experience as a technician.
- A driver’s license.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.