Job Opening in Oil & Gas Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Star Services
We are looking for an analytical petroleum engineer to assist with the location of natural petroleum reservoirs and to devise the best methods of extraction. The petroleum engineer’s responsibilities include discovering new petroleum reservoirs, developing cost-efficient, effective methods of petroleum recovery, extracting and producing oil and gas from underground reservoirs, and developing new ways to extract oil and gas from older reservoirs.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and monitoring the geological formation data to ascertain the extraction risks and the best methods of extraction.
- Using surveys, testing, and analysis to evaluate new reservoirs to determine profits and to create low-cost drilling and extraction plans.
- Generating computer-simulated models for drilling formation and equipment, ensuring and designing the best tools and equipment for extraction, and managing machinery and production costs.
- Determining the most efficient way to drill through internal divisions for a free-flowing single well.
- Determining the most efficient way to fracture shale beds to free the gas or oil.
- A bachelor’s degree in petroleum, civil, mechanical, chemical, or related Engineering field.
- An in-depth, creative knowledge of extraction techniques and principles.
- Good IT, research, and survey skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamworking skills.
- The willingness and ability to be held accountable for multi-million dollar operations.
- The willingness and ability to work in remote locations, with harsh climates and often unfriendly locals.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.