Juma Al Majid Holding Group
1- HR Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Collect and forward all the completed documents and signatures of employees for e-work permit & visa cancellation, and follow-up until exit the country or change status
- Coordinate with ticket arrangements for terminated employees to exit the country.
- Coordinate for the listed employees in the selected professions to attend orientation programmes in Tawjeeh Centre as scheduled (between HCD & BUs)
- Liaison with different Group Human Capital Teams regarding the queries /complaints received, ensure that prompt responses are provided to the staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university in Administration
- Minimum 2 years of Total work experience.
- Minimum 1years of relevant work experience.
- Bilingual, Spoken and written high proficiency (English is a must)