- You will support the Business Development Lead to develop and implement account plan and achieve sales budget for identified accounts, to lead clients’ projects (both internally and externally including communication via visit reports), to develop sales strategies to satisfy business plan objective and to maximize sales opportunities via account plan.
- Build market/customer/product intelligence in the field of responsibility, Maintain a cross-functional view. Actively build networking and relationship, and ensure good communication flows
- Perform sanity checks to assure high quality output of data, documentation and information (internal and for clients); Analyze data and run reports, propose course of action ;Continuously monitor tools and systems for fit to purpose, suggest and assist in design of improvements
- By working close with the Marketing Team you will provide clients with general and specific information on products concepts (delivering documents and presentations).
- Sales professional with at least 1-2 years of a B2B experience.
- You are university graduate in business or similar studies.
- Strong analytical skills and have a background which helps you to understand and act well in business management.
- Motivated to work in a very competitive but also very professional environment.